Lynton House is an individually designed detached residence within this outstanding exclusive development in Earlswood. This is a rare opportunity to purchase off plan, one of three exceptional houses, enviably located with stunning views over Earslwood lakes and adjoining green belt farmland.
Approached via a private drive, Lynton House is to be built to a high specification by a local developer, benefiting from a ten year structural warranty.
This large family home will have spacious accommodation to the ground floor to include; living room with log burner, open plan kitchen/dining room with bifold doors to rear garden, utility room, study and a guest cloakroom. To the first floor, the master suite and bedroom two both have dressing rooms and en-suites, and there are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The kitchen and bathrooms are individually designed to a high quality specification to provide the ultimate luxury family living. Lynton House also benefits from a good size garden to side and rear, and a double garage with parking.
Earlswood is a sought after residential area being well located to the south-west of Solihull within easy reach of the region's road communications with ready access to the M42 and M40 motorways. Earlswood has a railway station which provides links to Solihull, Birmingham and the nearby towns of Stratford upon Avon and Leamington Spa.
The village itself has a range of amenities and facilities including primary school pubs local supermarket. The adjoining Earlswood Lakes comprise three reservoirs built in the 1820's to supply water to the Stratford upon Avon Canal and today provide leisure facilities including sailing, fishing and walking.
High quality specification:-
Benefitting from a ten year structural warranty
- Individually designed kitchen
- Neff appliances to include two ovens, microwave/oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor, wine cooler.
- Silestone quartz work surfaces and upstands/window sill
- Sanitary ware - Porcelanosa
- Chrome fittings - Porcelanosa
- Built in mirrored feature cabinet with lighting
- Porcelanosa tiling - Full height to all walls and bath encased
- Power and lighting to garage
- Electric up and over garage door
- Electric car charging point
- 5 Amp lighting and sockets to kitchen, living room and master bedroom
- LED fixed downlights to kitchen, hallway, landing and bathrooms
- Brushed chrome sockets
- Ring video doorbell
- Lighting to external doors
- Engineered oak flooring to hallway
- Ceramic tiled or oak flooring to kitchen
- Tiled floor to bathrooms
- Glass balustrade staircase with oak handrails and newel
- Log burner to living room
- Underfloor heating across the ground floor with radiators upstairs
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 - DRAKS or similar
- Turfed garden area with pathways in stone
- Natural stone paving to patio - 3.5m from patio as standard
- Outside double socket and Tap GENERAL INFORMATION
Tenure: We are advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion. However, we would advise that you check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts. A management company will be set up to deal with the private drive and gates. Each owner will have an equal share in the management company.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property. However, it is advised that you confirm this at point of offer.
Local Authority: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council. DIRECTIONS
From Earlswood railway station turn right on to Rumbush Lane after 0.3miles turn right onto Wood Lane after approximately half a mile Lynton House is situated on your right hand side approached by private drive and double gates. OTHER SERVICES
DM & Co Homes are pleased to offer the following services:-
Mortgage Services: If you would like advice on the best mortgages available, please contact us on 01564 777 314. VIEWINGS
At short notice with DM & Co. Homes on 01564 777 314 or by email email@example.com WANT TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Call DM & Co. Homes on 01564 777 314 to arrange your FREE no obligation market appraisal and find out why we are Solihull's fastest growing Estate Agency.
An excellent opportunity to have a beautiful family home constructed to the highest standard. The plot that will see to the construction of Lynton House is very well located and must be seen to be fully appreciated. Arrange your site visit by contacting our Dorridge office.